Airlines Bring Back Flights to Caticlan, Kalibo
Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines have resumed their flights to Caticlan and Kalibo on the 26th of October. Tourists are now welcome once again to explore the white sands of the world-famous Boracay as it reopens.
PAL, in its advisory, shares that flights to Caticlan from Manila, Cebu, as well as flights to and from Cebu and Caticlan, will be brought back just in time for the island’s reopening.
Passengers have been reminded by both PAL and Cebu Pacific that individuals with booked flights to Kalibo and Caticlan have to show proof of confirmed hotel bookings before entering the island.
This policy was rolled out soon after the Department of Tourism (DOT) announced that it would enforce a “no booking, no entry” policy. The DOT stated that it would put up a verification booth at the Kalibo International Airport and at the Caticlan Airport.
It is recommended by the said airlines that passengers book their stay with officially-compliant establishments.
About 68 establishments compliant with the requirements of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) and the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) have been affirmed by the DOT.
Here is the list of flights released by the Philippine Airlines:
CLARK – CATICLAN – CLARK (effective Oct.28)
- PR 2371 Clark – Caticlan
- PR 2370 Caticlan – Clark
- PR 2376 Clark – Caticlan
- PR 2377 Caticlan – Clark
MANILA – CATICLAN – MANILA (effective Oct.28)
- PR 2041 Manila – Caticlan (daily)
- PR 2042 Caticlan – Manila (daily)
- PR 2371 Clark – Caticlan (4 times weekly)
- PR 2370 Caticlan – Clark (4 times weekly)
- PR 2376 Clark – Caticlan (daily)
- PR 2377 Caticlan – Clark (daily)
CEBU – CATICLAN – CEBU (effective Oct.28)
- PR 2368 Cebu – Caticlan (daily)
- PR 2369 Caticlan – Cebu (daily)
CEBU – KALIBO – CEBU
- PR 2240 Cebu – Kalibo (daily) (effective Oct.28)
- PR 2241 Kalibo – Cebu (daily) (effective Oct.28)
- PR 2242 Cebu – Kalibo (3 times weekly) (effective Nov. 2)
- PR 2243 Kalibo – Cebu (4 times weekly) (effective Oct. 29)
- PR 2244 Cebu – Kalibo (3 times weekly) (effective Oct. 28)
Please note that PAL continues to operate daily flights between Manila and Kalibo, as follows:
- PR 2969 Manila – Kalibo (daily)
- PR 2970 Kalibo – Manila (daily)