New Year, New Heights: OMNI Offers Free Accommodation Promo for January 2021
Let this year be your time to soar! Begin your pilot journey at OMNI Aviation this January 2021 and enjoy 6 months of free accommodation at the OMNI Aviation Pilot Training Academy.
Promo runs from January 01-31, 2021. FULL PROMO DETAILS AND MECHANICS are as follows:
1. Open to all aspiring pilot enrollees (Filipino and foreigner).
2. Slots will be limited to the first 12 applicants only. Free accommodation is VALID FOR SIX MONTHS only.
3. Applicant must follow our official Instagram account and tag 5 friends on our promotional ad at @omniaviationcrk (https://www.instagram.com/omniaviationcrk/).
4. Applicant must like and follow our official Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/omniaviation/).
5. Applicant should be able to process initial medical examination with our partner medical facility, The Medical City Clark, on the following dates:
• January 09, 2021
• January 16, 2021
• January 23, 2021
• January 30, 2021
6. Enrollee should be joining the February Batch (February 13, 2021 for online or February 27, 2021 for onsite). Free accommodation will not apply if the applicant is unable to join the said batch unless delays are caused by OMNI Aviation processing/CAAP-related concerns.
7. Applicant should fill-out, process, and submit application forms including but not limited to:
o Student Information Sheet
o Waiver (initial medical)
o Physically fit, not color blind and without heart related complications.
o NBI Clearance (VALID)
o Birth Certificate
o Diploma or Transcript of Records
o Set of Photos (1×1 and 2×2), 10 pieces each
o Foreigner (Passport) with valid VISA and currently staying in the Philippines.
8. Trainee must complete the Private Pilot License Course. Discount/Promo and other freebies will be charged in the event of discontinuation.
9. Any amount in excess of the Php 500.00/occupant electricity bill cap will be charged to the trainee.
10. Trainee shall pay Php 100.00 Deposit for the Key Duplicate.
11. Trainee shall accomplish the Move-In and Health Declaration forms.